- There’s a new (ish) post on the Travel page: 3 Days in LA (with kids and NO theme parks)! We had such a fun trip in July that it kept my wanderlust pretty well satisfied for a couple months. The beach is my happy place.
- That said, I just got back last week from my first ever trip to New Mexico and…y’all. They don’t call that place the Land of Enchantment for nothing. I’m really excited to share photos with you.
- There are now SIX episodes available on the Real Life, On Purpose podcast! I am having so much fun writing and recording these. Go check out show notes HERE and be sure to subscribe in your favorite podcast app so new episodes automatically download to your device every Friday!
- In addition to new podcast episodes, I’m working on an email series for you that I’m SUPER excited about. It’s been something I’ve wanted to share with you for ages and it’s finally almost here! It’s called Gratitude On Purpose, it’s free, and it’s not quite ready for you to sign up yet but (fingers crossed) it should be available in a week or two. I’ll keep you posted.
- It’s finally fall here! We’ve had rain at least once a week, which feels like a miracle every time. The temps are down into the 70’s–such a lovely change from six months of 100+–and I’m singing +twirling around like Fraulein Maria. Bring on all the pumpkin things!
- I took a brief hiatus from social media but am now back online. It’s gonna take a minute to figure out how to bring the focus + clarity I found into the way I use the internet going forward. Suffice to say I’m glad I did it and I’m glad I’m done.
- Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go bake my face off because it’s finally not too hot to be in the kitchen for extended periods of time.
Happy October, everyone!